We’re pleased you’ve chosen to visit our site. We appreciate your willingness to help your employee with ADHD succeed at work.
You’ll want to visit the following pages.
Begin with a visit to the ADHD @ Work section of the main menu, where you’ll find information about:
Then you’ll want to visit the Managing ADHD section of the main menu, which includes information about:
- What to do if you suspect an employee has ADHD,
- Helping employees with ADHD succeed, including these four innovative approaches:
You’ll also find information on:
- Employers’ legal rights and responsibilities,
- The potential benefits of having employees with ADHD and some
- Case studies to inspire you.